Circuit training’s reputation as a great workout continues to grow. You may be considering investing in a circuit training franchise, but first want to understand the concept in full. Let’s break it down.
How a Circuit Training Franchise is Different from Other Fitness Franchises
There are many fitness franchises focusing on various forms of exercise like barre, Pilates, yoga, indoor cycling, and more, but circuit training businesses stand apart.
While other forms of exercise can seem intimidating or exclusively for certain body types, circuit training is for everyone. Your franchise will appeal to a broad range of people. Customers come back because each workout is different, reducing the boredom.
Circuit training studios are also different from a traditional gym business. Gym goers may want to work out using machines and heavy weights. Some gyms offer spas, pools, and locker rooms. That’s a lot to purchase and maintain for a business owner. Circuit training studios are more focused, offering students fun, variety, and guidance from trained fitness professionals. Circuit training studios
Five Reasons to Own a Circuit Training Franchise
In the competitive world of fitness businesses, owning a circuit training studio will help you stand out and succeed. Let’s look at five reasons why.
- Everyone recognizes the importance of being fit and feeling good. But in today’s stressful and fast-paced world, making time for fitness can be a challenge. As the owner of a circuit training business, you’ll make it possible for busy people to fit in workouts quickly and efficiently, helping your customers build strength and balance, increase cardiovascular health, and lose weight.
You have a profitable business that also contributes to the advancement of health in your community.
- Believe it or not, not everyone loves to work out. I know, right? Not only is circuit training short and sweet
, but it’s also fun and different each time. Your customers won’t get bored by repetitive routines and may even have fun. Which means they’ll come back. Repeat business is good business.
- Unlike a traditional gym, a circuit training studio needs minimal equipment. There’s less investment in expensive equipment upfront, and less costly maintenance needed to do keep the equipment in good shape.
- Investing in a franchise focused on circuit training means investing in a recognizable brand. Rather than having to build your studio’s reputation from the ground up, you’ll hit the ground running. A franchise-based business also comes with built-in customers. They know about you and are curious to try your workout, which is a huge boost for a new business.
- Franchises of all types have advantages, especially their proven business models. You may not know how to build and run a circuit training business, but a franchisor like RockBox Fitness has already worked out the kinks.
RockBox Fitness: More Than a Circuit Training Business
At RockBox Fitness, we help customers to get fit, have fun, and feel amazing. We believe that by energizing your workout, you’ll transform your life. The same is true for our franchisees.
RockBox Fitness is more than circuit training. A RockBox workout fuses boxing, kickboxing, and functional fitness, offering all the fun and convenience of circuit training but with an extra punch. Our 50-minute workouts are timed to lights and music, never the same, and never boring. The workouts are designed to include all fitness levels, no experience required. Customers have fun, build community, and get fit. Franchisees build successful businesses providing health and fitness.RockBox Fitness has available territory in almost every state. Bring a RockBox Fitness studio to your community and explore multi-unit ownership opportunities today. Fill out a submission form.